7 35.00%

Thread: Eco-PK Server

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Eco-PK Server 
    Thanks
    Add to this user's reputation  
    UNOFFICIAL

What are your thoughts on this?
    Changing the server from Spawn-Pk to Eco-Pk, where players would train accounts and gain items from PVM and buying them from shops for PKing, there would also be bossing and other ways of gaining money such as slayer.
    THIS IS NOT 100% DECIDED YET, IT'S JUST A DECISION WE'RE LOOKING INTO

All donor ranks would be kept if we were to move forward with this decision

Votes will be made public so we as a staff team can discuss peoples decisions of why they chose what they voted for.

Feel free to either answer the poll or add suggestions below

Off-topic posts or trolling will resolve in an infraction or temporary ban depending the circumstances.

EDIT: Some votes will be completely ignored due to their inactivity* or people voting twice, for example @blkdef; is also @c h r i s;

EDIT2: Inactive players/recently quit players wont count as a vote as I'm asking the active community not the inactive/recent.
    Quote Originally Posted by ko that bic View Post
    don't talk to daze like that unless you want a fucking pickle in your left ear faggit

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daze For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Im assuming if this goes into play, It will involve an Eco-reset? @Daze

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Gained Server Support - 7/19/15
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprites View Post
    Im assuming if this goes into play, It will involve an Eco-reset? @Daze
    If this were to go into play yes there would be an eco reset, but items of rarity such as partyhats would be kept as they're goals which have been reached or donated for, all donation ranks would be kept, all stats such as KDR Duel KDR, and quantity of votes would be kept.
    don't talk to daze like that unless you want a fucking pickle in your left ear faggit

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daze View Post
    but items of rarity such as partyhats would be kept as they're goals which have been reached or donated for, all donation ranks would be kept, all stats such as KDR Duel KDR, and quantity of votes would be kept.
    brb buying all rares
    pm @ blkdef

I'd like the server to have more solo-stuff to do but I don't like eco at all. If I wanted to play eco I'd go play runescape. I do think bosses such as tormented demons etc should be introduced gradually into the already existing economy. Resetting the whole eco would make mostly everyone rich quit though, lol. So you'd have to have some GOOD advertisement to counter-balance that

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blkdef View Post
    brb buying all rares
    pm @ blkdef

I'd like the server to have more solo-stuff to do but I don't like eco at all. If I wanted to play eco I'd go play runescape. I do think bosses such as tormented demons etc should be introduced gradually into the already existing economy. Resetting the whole eco would make mostly everyone rich quit though, lol. So you'd have to have some GOOD advertisement to counter-balance that
    But almost everyone has 10b+, everyone who cant get items is because rich people are to stubborn to sell the items for a normal price, some people reckons his bank is 200b, I price checked his entire bank, it's not even 100b. People exaggerate how much items are because they have more of them which put new players off having to make so much for something as simple as a spec weapon. It also doesn't help that majority of the rich people are vain as fuck about the items they have and tend to boast to new players. Where as with a fresh economy system with more money sinks would help balance out the economy, of course some people wouldn't like the decision and would quit, but whilst people are acting so big headed I don't see why new players would want to join the community, and would an economy server with a community smaller than runescape not be fun? We're not talking about a complete eco-reset, more like we're purging it.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daze For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    bad decision!
    I would be all for this if all net was reset! but to wipe sd and cash etc.... i dont even pk... why the fuck should i get reset

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lacoste72 View Post
    bad decision!
    I would be all for this if all net was reset! but to wipe sd and cash etc.... i dont even pk... why the fuck should i get reset

Maybe become more active and we'll care about your opinion bald cunt.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blkdef For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lacoste72 View Post
    bad decision!
    Because it would be an Eco-Reset, cash is part of the eco, regardless if you PKed or not we cant reset everyone but you. Even so, What does you Pking have to do with not being reset?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daze View Post
    But almost everyone has 10b+, everyone who cant get items is because rich people (jeanabz) are to stubborn to sell the items for a normal price, Jeanabz reckons his bank is 200b, I price checked his entire bank, it's not even 100b. People exaggerate how much items are because they have more of them which put new players off having to make so much for something as simple as a spec weapon. It also doesn't help that majority of the rich people are vain as fuck about the items they have and tend to boast to new players. Where as with a fresh economy system with more money sinks would help balance out the economy, of course some people wouldn't like the decision and would quit, but whilst people are acting so big headed I don't see why new players would want to join the community, and would an economy server with a community smaller than runescape not be fun? We're not talking about a complete eco-reset, more like we're purging it.
    40b in vps, 30b in net, keg, phat and 20b cash + more how is that less then 100b daze, also yes im not selling ags -250m ... no one fucking does sell to that price !!!!
    and ffs im not rich like i said a thousand times...

also i voted yes cause i dont give a fuck about my bank any more, id rather have less bank and more players like i told u ingame
    Last edited by jeanabc; 07-30-2015 at 12:15 PM.

Thanks
    back to the future nty, no support sorry.

Thread Information