User Tag List

Thread: [Detailed] PKMadness Money Making Guides

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Add to this user's reputation  
    -PKMadness Money Making Guide-

Hello everyone of PKMadness. I've decided to make a money making / net obtaining guide in order for the new players and old players alike to learn how to make money. I'll basically be covering the whole scope, including many unorthodox methods such as dicing, staking, and risk fighting, where I'll also include the basics such as thieving and safe pking. Enjoy the guide!

-Table Of Contents-

-Part1-

Part 1 will consist of the mostly consistent but safe methods. If you wish for riskier, but possibly exponentially faster money, go to part 2. Part 2 is dangerous. You have been warned.

-#1 Thieving-

Thieving is one of the most reliable methods on PKM to obtain money. As we proceed the this thieving guide, I will show you where and how to thieve, as well as providing about the average amount of time, and money you will make over the course of 1-99.

Map / Location

Location of the Treasure Table. Blue is the respawn/::home location. Red is the treasure table. Run east a few steps from the ::home/respawn location to get to the treasure table.

Treasure Table View

The treasure table is seen below. This is what you should look for.

Right Click Options

This is an image of what it looks like whenever you right click the treasure table. Proceed to press "take", the second option, and you will receive money. At level one, you receive 40k, and as you progress in levels, you receive more cash. The rate is +40k per 10 levels.

Math / Calculations

Approximate Exp/Hour: 700,000 - 900,000 (Depending on efficiency)

Approximate GP / Hour: Depends on level; At 90+ Thieving, the average GP/Hr is 560,000,000 - 720,000,000

Estimated Total Time: 15-18 Hours In-game.

-#2 Safe Pking-

Safe Pking, hence "safe" in the title, is one of the safest, and most efficient money making methods. This guide may seem self explanatory, but I'm going to be showing how to do this efficiently, without making other PKM players mad, and maximizing your gold and PKP intake per hour.

Safe Pking Spots

There are numerous amounts of safe Pking spots, but the most common spot is south/outside of the grand exchange. A few other places are varrock west bank, pkbox, and the clan wars white portal.

Grand Exchange Spot

Type ::home, then just run anywhere outside of the grand exchange to PK. The main spot is usually south of the Grand Exchange, near the entrance.

PKBox

This is a very small, multi-zone, yet it is safe to PK here. Simply type :: pkbox to get there.

Clanwars White Portal

Outside

Type ::cw, then run north to the white portal. Click enter on it as in the picture.

Inside

You will be in a large, open area. This is a 1v1 safe pk spot, and is mainly used for bridding. Anywhere in the small area, behind the barrier, is a safe zone. Going past that would be a pking zone.

Info / Tips

Usually, non-donators and new players use dharoks to pk, and usually don't eat food. I advise not to eat food as people tend to get mad at those who heal in safe zones. You get 3/5 PKP depending on whether you're a donator, per kill, and also receive 700k cash, which will increase in increments of 700k as you go on a kill streak.

[/CENTER]

-Part2-

Now that we've covered the safer part of PKMadness, it's time to cover the dangerous, adrenaline pumping methods of PKMadness. WARNING : SOME OF THESE METHODS MAY CAUSE YOU TO LOSE AN INSANE AMOUNT OF MONEY, OR GAIN A HUGE AMOUNT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

-#1 Dangerous Pking / Risk Fighting-

Dangerous pking goes about similar to safe pking, except you try and kill the other opponent, and try to stay alive. The whole point of dangerous pking is to acquire the other person's items that they are using for your personal gain. When risk fighting, it is suggested to risk equal value, and never greater value than the other person, or it becomes more risky and not worth it to fight.

Dangerous PK Areas

There are many dangerous pk areas, similar to safe pk areas, scattered across pkmadness. The most common spots are outside of clan wars, clan wars red portal, edgeville wilderness, and falador.

Edgeville

This is north of edgeville (::edge), or at pvp (:: pvp). This is a 1v1 dangerous pk zone. Notice the dangerous symbol under the pvp skull that is in the red box above. This indicates a dangerous pk zone where you will lose items. Watch out for this symbol!

Outside of Clanwars

Here is a very common team pking spot. This is a dangerous zone, and you will lose your items. Notice the crossed swords in the box above. This indicates multi in which more than one person can attack you at once. Be aware of this, as you may get piled and lose your items.

Red Portal

This is the infamous red portal. It is run by Eirik and his paki warriors. This is also a dangerous zone, and is completely identical to the white portal, it's just that this place is dangerous and you lose your items.

Falador

Similar to the outside of clan wars, Falador is a dangerous, multi area, and more than one person can attack you. Be aware of this for lures. Another place that is similar to Falador is Ardougne. They are both dangerous zones except Ardy is single way combat while Falador is multi.

STRONGLY SUGGESTED TIP

It is STRONGLY advised that you bring a teleport tablet in order to be able to escape from combat whenever you do not wish to lose items. DO NOT USE FALADOR OR ARDOUGNE TABLETS. These are dangerous zones, and will inevitably cause you to lose your items. I suggest varrock or lumbridge teleport tabs, since if you die while teleporting, you will not lose your items, since these areas are safe. Be aware that you can not use these past 20 wilderness, as depicted above.

-#2 Dicing-

Dicing is one of the easiest ways to make a massive amount of money, yet it's also one of the easiest ways to lose all of your money. Dicing is probably the riskiest method of trying to obtain cash. But, if you're lucky, your bank can exponentially increase to extents you can never imagine. I'm warning you now, to dice at your own risk, and be very very cautious in order to not lose all of you money in one go.

Dice Ranks

Dice ranks will more than likely have a title "Dicer". If they do not, in order to ensure that they are a dicer, type :: players, and look next to their name. It will always show if they're a legitimate dicer or not.

How To Dice

There are two basic types of dicing people do; Dicing and blackjack.

Blackjack

Blackjack works as regular blackjack does except up to 100. For those of you who don't know how to play blackjack, it's basically you bet, and then the dice rank rolls his dice. It will be a number 1-100. Your goal is to try to get as close to 100 as possible without going over. After you receive your first number, he will ask you to hit or stay. Staying will leave you with that number, hitting will result in him rolling again. If you choose to hit, and they roll again, you add that number to your previous number, and that's your new number. Remember, if you go over 100, you lose, so ideally, you should stop as you get around 50-60+. Once you're satisfied with your number, the dice rank repeats this process, but on his own. His goal is to get a number higher than your number, without going over 100. They keep rolling until their numbers add up to higher than yours. If he goes over 100 though, you win.

60x2

60x2 is the simplest form of dicing. You place a bet on a dice host, then the dice host rolls the dice. If the roll is above 60, you win. If it's below 60, you lose. If you land directly on a 60, you have the choice to be refunded, or for the dice rank to reroll.

Example Dice Throws

-#3 Staking-

Similar to dicing, two players wager amounts. Then, they fight in combat, and the winner wins his items back plus the enemy's wager.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by contronym

[*]staking [Unreliable]

i think i have a gift with this.

Thanks
    Note that you max money received at 90 thieving at 400k only.

Veteran
    Thanks
    Thanks for this bro !! Really helpfull.

I will sticky this thread.

Thanks
    Ardougne is no multi zone u dumby

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Erected Gs
    Ardougne is no multi zone u dumby

Thanks, fixed it.

Thanks
    #number 1 guide #contro4mod #support #send me nudes please. #selling erika nuds pm me

Thanks
    nice guide, but seems like it took a lot of time. should use your time more productively doing real life things

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by God
    nice guide, but seems like it took a lot of time. should use your time more productively doing real life things

LOL... I was sick from school today, and was bored. And yes, it took over 2 hours, and I'm not finished yet.

Thanks
    Finally finished my guide. I had to cut down on the staking part of the guide due to character limit of 10,000. Thanks for reading it guys, I put a lot of effort into it, so a thanks would be great! So glad to see it stickied. Hope everyone enjoys it, and please give feedback!

Thread Information